The year 1962 marks the starting point for, Ocean Services. Founder and then Managing Director, Late Mr. Abdul Latif Mirajkar, laid the foundation by establishing a privately held, one-person start-up, company in the city by the sea, Karachi, Pakistan. Initially Ocean Services started as a Ship Maintenance Chipping and Painting Company. In 1968 ship chandling was added in the company’s profile.This start-up was further taken over by his Son Mr. Iqbal Ahmed Mirajkar, who himself was a Merchant Mariner. Through sheer hard work and dedication, the independently owned business expanded rapidly over the years and was legitimately registered, in the year 1981, as Ocean Services Ship Chandler.
Ocean Services is now one of the leading ship chandlers in Pakistan providing variety of services. As of year, 2007, Abdul Basit Mirajkar joined the business after completing his MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with his father Iqbal Ahmed Mirajkar and further added bonded items and other technical and marine services to the Company’s full range of offerings. Ocean Services is known for being an international supplier for Marine vessel requirements focusing on the supplies of:
- Bonded stores
- Technical supplies & equipment
- And other marine services.
Ocean Services aims to provide flexible end-to-end solutions to assist companies meet their objectives and goals. Commitment and enthusiasm have led to Ocean Services being one of the finest and leading companies dealing in full service marine chandleries in the ship chandelling industry in Pakistan.
Ocean Services intends to continuously provide high standard products with cost-effective prices, fastest delivery, and friendliest yet professional and efficient services. We also aim to fulfil our client’s requirements by stocking or outsourcing in a variety of amounts whatever the time constraints be, so as to deliver quality products safely on time.
Ocean Services is in compliance with ISO 9001-2015 & ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems Standards and obtains certifications after completing development and implementations.
We at OCEANSERVICES firmly believe in long lasting association based on our tailored services, professionalism, experiences and consistent performance to manage and maintain the quality of service we could offer our customers.
It is the policy of Ocean Services to comply strictly with Pakistan Government and host government laws and regulations when importing, exporting or re-exporting. The company’s business goals never under any circumstances justify the violations of these laws.
VISION & MISSION
Philosophy to success: –
- Build long lasting associations with clients.
- Providing service that is second to none.
- Providing cost effective supply solutions in the most demanding environments with a particular focus on quality and timing.
- Professionalism and efficiency are the two obligations we keep towards our clients.
“we seek to offer a wide range of products & services efficiently maintaining quality through integrity”
In our dedicated pursuit of excellence, we are committed to:
- Provide outstanding quality of our services at reasonable prices.
- Maintain efficient service standards.
- Provide a variety of products & services.
- Provide tailor made services catered to our client’s requirements.
Quality and food Policy
- We are committed to provide and supply high grade quality of all kind of victualling stores in absolute hygienic environment to fulfill the needs and expectations of our valuable customers.
- To meet this obligation the company has established a system for continuously monitoring and updating whole food items and supply process services as per international rules and obligations.